- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: nie podano
- Firma: Atos Poland GDC
- Kontakt: Miriam Kochan
- Telefon: +48 52 337 18 39
- Język obcy: niemiecki
- Doświadczenie: Nie wymagane
- Miejscowość: Bydgoszcz
- Region: dolnośląskie
- Państwo: Polska
- Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
If you are English or German speaker and you want to develop Your career in the most promising network field of IT, ATOS has something perfect for you!
As a team member, You will be a single point of contact for all network, security and communication issues for support teams worldwide.
Your main tasks will include:
- solving network issues
- monitoring network devices like routers, switches, loadbalancers, wireless appliances
- managing of problems, incidents, escalations when required
- implementing standards to the network environment
- communicating with network engineers, customers, providers, third parties
We ensure introductory training, mentoring and access to many courses exploring IT issues from a process, functional and technical sides, an interesting career path in many areas, for example: network, security, cloud.
We also offer attractive working hours, with 4 free days in every 10 days working cycles - an ideal solution for people, who need flexibility in work life.
- Intermediate command in English or German (in case of German speakers good command of English)
- Basic practical knowledge/experience of IT and network solutions, devices and technologies
- CCNA knowledge level, the certificate will be a plus
- Ability to deal with multitasking issues
- Excellent communication skills and the competence to work as a team member
- Analytical and problem-solving approach
- Readiness to work in shifts (24/7)
Additional technical skills you will gain during your work on board - we will give you suitable support.
Don't hesitate to apply! Reach your bright future! Take care of your career in one of the most promising fields!
What do we offer:
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"