- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: nie podano
- Firma: Atos Poland GDC
- Kontakt: Miriam Kochan
- Telefon: +48 52 337 18 39
- Język obcy: niemiecki
- Doświadczenie: Nie wymagane
- Miejscowość: Bydgoszcz
- Region: dolnośląskie
- Państwo: Polska
· Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
· Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
· Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
· Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
We are looking for:
If you are English or German speaker and you want to develop Your career in most promising network field of IT, ATOS has something perfect for you!
As a team member you will be responsible for:
- be a single point of contact for all network, security and communication issues for support teams worldwide
- solving network issues
- monitoring network devices like routers, switches, load balancers, wireless appliances
- managing of problems, incidents, blocks issue when required
- implementing standards to the network environment
- communicating with network engineers, customers, providers, third parties
What are our expectations?
- Intermediate command in English or German (in case of German speakers good command of English)
- Basic practical knowledge/experience of IT and network solutions, devices and technologies
- CCNA knowledge level, certificate will be a plus
- Ability to deal with multitasking issues
- Good social skills and the competence to work as team member
- Analytical and problem solving approach
- Readiness to work in shifts (24/7)
What we offer?
We mind our employees' personal happiness:
- We ensure introductory training, mentoring and access to many courses and trainings exploring IT issues from a process, functional and technical sides.
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We offer interesting career path in many areas, for example: network, security, cloud.
- We offer attractive working hours, with 4 free days in every 10 days working cycles - ideal solution for people, who need flexibility in work life.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you establish a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you up to 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How You can apply?
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of our team, please visit our careers page at jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
What do we offer:
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"