- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: nie podano
- Firma: Xceedance Consulting Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Kontakt: Magda
- Telefon: 532859044
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Nie wymagane
- Miejscowość: Kraków
- Region: małopolskie
- Państwo: Polska
Do you like to delve into things you read? Do you have a super power to analyze things beyond what most mortals see? Do you hold your standards (and comrades) in high regard? Are you ready to change the status quo to join forces with a new and ever-growing terrain?
As we are successfully reaching the next and extremely exciting phase of growth, we are looking for a new comrade to join our stellar universe, right here in Krakow! We are on the lookout for an exceptional species - someone who can think for themselves and who can think outside the box; but also someone who can integrate with the team and contribute to our collaborative culture - to accompany us on our mission of uniqueness and excellence. If this is you, then look no further!
As an analyst in our Policy Issuance team (part of a bigger Insurance Operations team) you will be reading and interpreting insurance documents, analyzing and processing data in our systems. You will also be issuing insurance policies on behalf of our clients with adherence to the highest quality and editorial standards. Additionally, you will focus on preparing reports and updating the company’s systems and databases. Joining the Policy Issuance team, you will have a strong impact on the transition process as this is a relatively new role in the Krakow office. Therefore, there may be some interesting development opportunities ahead of you.
The following requirements are crucial for this role and will make you confident in carrying out your deliverables for our clients:
- Insurance experience is preferable, but willingness to develop in this area in a global context is sufficient.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong editorial skills (documents), along with patience and meticulousness.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of French or German or Spanish.
- Interest in working in a dynamic international environment.
- A positive personality along with a great sense of humor (non-negotiable!).
What you can expect
- Unique professional and personal development at one of the pioneers in professional insurance support.
- Exposure to the global insurance industry.
- Ongoing professional training.
- Your own personal training budget.
- Luxmed medical cover for you, with the option to extend cover to your family/partner.
- Flexible work hours (we start between 7 and 10am).
- Remote work ( it would be nice if you could show up at the office a few times a month)
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere created by passionate people.
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"