- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: nie podano
- Firma: HRO Digital
- Kontakt: Milena
- Telefon: 721 333 340
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Minimum 3 lata
- Miejscowość: Kraków
- Region: małopolskie
- Państwo: Polska
The ITID PPM Project Managers lead and manage large scale complex global strategic change projects/ Programmes and business transformations with the business and delivery partners (circa $15m + budgets, matrixed teams, multiple business lines). They act as a role model, leading as one global team, demonstrating active leadership and communication. As a senior leader they need to be able to operate at executive level, across regions and global businesses.
Impact on Business:
As Project Manager in the ITID CTB programme, the role holder will provide direct oversight of the programme(s)/ project(s)’, financial and outcome accountability, reporting to a Portfolio Manager within ITID. In executing this role, the Project Manager will need to:
- build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT, Global Businesses, Finance
- work closely with their respective Portfolio Manager, the Global ITID PPM Practice team and their senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of their project/programme with the wider change portfolio and group strategy, values and behavior
- provide board level overview of progress, lead and direct multidisciplinary teams across all global businesses, global functions and regions
- lead end to end execution and responsibility for all aspects of the project/programme, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management.
- ensure the adherence to financial processes and procedures at project/programme level, as set and communicated by Group, regulators and ITID PPM Practice.
- own the identification and escalation of any budgetary related risks, issues and opportunities to portfolio/function as appropriate.
- have responsibility for effective handover of the project/programme into Business as Usual operations to support effective benefits realization.
- have responsibility for deploying the Business Transformation Frameworks and respective methodologies within their Programme/Project and instilling good programme/project disciplines within their project and wider team.
- Good understanding about IT Infrastructure process and Infrastructure project management.
- Should have prior experience working as ITID PM.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) and problem solving approach.
- Should have experience in procuring infrastructure and understanding about server build and deploy.
- Experience in coordinating activity for DR and OAT.
- Understanding about server build process.
- Infrastructure project management life cycle understanding.
- Should have basic understanding about Unix, DB and MW component.
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market,
- Ability to work from home (2-3 days per week) and flexible working hours,
- Parking few minutes away from the office,
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
- Work and learn from teams with mature process and tools to ensure the best in class deliverables,
- Casual dress code.
HRO Digital is an international company providing recruitment support within #Fintech, #Finance and #Banking market in EMEA.
We connect the most innovative organizations with the best people in the market. We conduct systematic market research, which allows our Digital Teams to be a step ahead of the competition.
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"