- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: nie podano
- Firma: HRO Digital
- Kontakt: Milena
- Telefon: 721 333 340
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Minimum 4 lata
- Miejscowość: Kraków
- Region: małopolskie
- Państwo: Polska
New offer for IT Project Manager in Cracow. Work for the largest bank in Europe, which operates in more than 65 countries around the world giving us access to over 90% of all world trade flows. Don’t hesitate to apply, create future of banking with us!
Digital depatment is leading the way in defining, developing and delivering mobile centred smart banking. It is a foundational (digitally-centred) proposition which can be harnessed by our markets in support of the Growth Agenda. Our goal is to enable mobile-centred smart banking faster, more effectively and in a way that sets the standard of modern banking and paves the way for bank of the future.
Role Purpose:ITPM is responsible for the delivery of major enablers (products and services) for the Communications Hub agenda of delivering customer centric mobile and desktop journeys across multiple markets. This will involve co-ordination and delivery of complex customer journeys leveraging cross-functional teams in an agile context across multiple geographies.
- Creating and maintaining standard project management artefacts such as project plan, risk & issue register, change log, budget tracker, progress reports etc.
- Leading and motivating the project team, split across numerous locations, towards successful delivery.
- Reporting, verbally and in writing, project status and progress to senior managers.
- Helping teams knock down issues and basically making things happen.
- Achieving targets and meeting expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same.
- Driving out and tracking dependencies, enabling the creation of interlocked plans with other workstreams.
- Manage requirements fed into the Technical Platform backlog i.e. System API. Gateway Authentication – securing committed dates for delivery so we can interlock plans.
- Manage establishing the Technical Platform ‘Path to Live’
- Securing Support.
- Driving and Resolving ITSA items within the pipeline – hardening of production stack and associated signoffs, deployment mechanisms etc.
- Ultimately enabling product to become fully self-sufficient delivering solutions on to the Technical Platform.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience in an end-to-end IT project management role and able to evidence successful delivery of multiple projects/initiatives
- Proven track record of IT delivery using Agile and/or DevOps methodology within a Digital environment
- Prior experience of working with Digital technology and/or banking systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience using key tools including Clarity, Jira and Confluence
- Experience of delivery on a global scale (i.e. across timezone & geography and with remote teams)
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. occasional travel to/from base location
- Stable job in professional team
- Competitive salary
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Private health care, employees' benefits
- An unique challenge to work with comprehensive IT platforms and technologies
- Ability to work from home (2-3 days per week) and flexible working hours
- Parking few minutes away from the office
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
- Casual dress code
HRO Digital is an international company providing recruitment support within #Fintech, #Finance and #Banking market in EMEA. We connect the most innovative organizations with the best people in the market. We conduct systematic market research, which allows our Digital Teams to be a step ahead of the competition.
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"