- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: nie podano
- Firma: HRO Digital
- Kontakt: Milena
- Telefon: 721 333 340
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Minimum 4 lata
- Miejscowość: Kraków
- Region: małopolskie
- Państwo: Polska
New offer for (Senior) IT Business Analyst in Cracow. Work for the largest bank in Europe, which operates in more than 65 countries around the world giving us access to over 90% of all world trade flows. Don’t hesitate to apply, create future of banking with us!
The role of IT Business Analyst is to lead and be accountable for the definition of the analysis approach and end-to-end interface journey for large transformational programme.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define the most appropriate analysis approach to a problem/opportunity and work within a multi skilled team to achieve the required goal
- Elicit, analyse, validate, document and prioritise business and / or system requirements.
- Develop and deploy standardised end to end integration processes across the region. Perform root cause analysis of failure elements & recommend improvements.
- Perform technical analysis to understanding the link between changes in systems and business processes to costs and benefits
- Define the solution design for non-technology projects and support IT with definition of the technology elements
- Business requirements definition and gap analysis
- Define and document technical data maps for transformation protocols between one or more systems
- Write user stories for the Agile teams to work from
- Ensure full business engagement in the Agile development process.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. integration projects, change management.
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Systems Analyst, Business Consultant
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. financial services is desirable but not essential
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e.Six Sigma, ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis, Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of one or more Agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban.
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively
- Dealt effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
- The ability to understand and interpret straightforward financial data
- A combined set of good interpersonal skills and business/technology knowledge in order to develop an effective relationship with the business and IT, providing sound consultancy that adds value. The jobholder will document current and future state business & technology processes and perform root cause analysis of failure elements & recommend improvements.
- Has utilised business analysis methods, tools and techniques
- Commercial lending experience is a plus
- Working with an organisation that utilises an agile software development methodology & implementation planning tools.
- Being business orientated with a technical background
- Stable job in professional team
- Competitive salary
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Private health care, employees' benefits
- An unique challenge to work with comprehensive IT platforms and technologies
- Ability to work from home (2-3 days per week) and flexible working hours
- Parking few minutes away from the office
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
- Casual dress code
HRO Digital is an international company providing recruitment support within #Fintech, #Finance and #Banking market in EMEA.We connect the most innovative organizations with the best people in the market. We conduct systematic market research, which allows our Digital Teams to be a step ahead of the competition.
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"