- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: nie podano
- Firma: HRO Digital
- Kontakt: Milena
- Telefon: 721 333 340
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Minimum 3 lata
- Miejscowość: Kraków
- Region: małopolskie
- Państwo: Polska
Check out a new offer for Senior Oracle Database Administrator from the biggest bank in Cracow!
The Global Private Bank Database department is responsible for the design, build and support of database systems within Global Private Bank estate. The department supports business critical applications and infrastructure services. From small changes, to rolling out the next entity, to large complex migrations, Global Private Bank Database resources are a key player in delivering the Bank’s goals and strategy.
All this is achieved through teamwork and the excellence of people. The department has a wide breadth of Technical Specialists proficient in several database management systems such as Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server.
The GPB database team is primarily responsible for the formulation, documentation and communication of all RDBMS related policy, standards & procedures for the significant, growing Global Private Banking database estate.
Senior Database Administrator will be responsible for multiple infrastructure projects, managing various database products, providing advice and guidance to colleagues within the department, and participating in out-of-hours change and troubleshoots activity on a rota basis.
- Leading internal infrastructure projects such as ever greening
- Maintaining a high awareness of technological developments, and if/how they can be combined with strategic goals.
- Consulting with colleagues (both GPB and Group) to implement policies, standards and procedures.
- Producing concise, accurate documentation for internal publication.
- Developing and regularly providing summary information to the management team, both to communicate progress, and to facilitate easy identification of any issues.
- Strong Oracle technical skills: RMAN, DataGuard, RAC.AND DB2
- Desired: exposure to another RDBMS (SQL Server or Sybase)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised, methodical, with good attention to detail
- Adept at grasping and applying new technical concepts and developments
- Understanding of IT processes and change management procedures
- Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines
- Stable job in professional team
- Competitive salary
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Private health care, employees' benefits
- An unique challenge to work with comprehensive IT platforms and technologies
- Ability to work from home (2-3 days per week) and flexible working hours
- Parking few minutes away from the office
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
- Casual dress code
HRO Digital is an international company providing recruitment support within #Fintech, #Finance and #Banking market in EMEA.
We connect the most innovative organizations with the best people in the market. We conduct systematic market research, which allows our Digital Teams to be a step ahead of the competition.
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"