- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: nie podano
- Firma: Xceedance Consulting Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Kontakt: Magda
- Telefon: 532859044
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Nie wymagane
- Miejscowość: Kraków
- Region: małopolskie
- Państwo: Polska
Exploring Excel and playing with its functionalities can be very interesting- we know this from the everyday experience. Do you feel the same way? Do you find being a “Data Sherlock” exciting? Do you see a new challenge as another opportunity to win? Are you fearless (at least when it comes to numbers, reports, forecasts and big data)?
We are looking for an Underwriting Analyst to join our happily growing Data Compilation team. So, if you are interested in solving data related mysteries and puzzles, then we would definitely like to speak to you!
As an Underwriting Analyst you will be responsible for reading and interpreting insurance documents, with a special focus on loss run reports and files provided for exposures. You will also ensure that the submission data is compiled in a unified format, and that historical and projected exposures are entered into the systems accordingly. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge of the global insurance market.
- Compile claims from various lines of business.
- Prepare comparison reports and forecast values for exposures, in partnership with our business partners (actuaries and underwriters).
- Detect errors/inconsistencies and initiate the correction process.
- Initiate and facilitate process changes for our European clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teammate - someone who is self-driven and tech savvy; but also someone who is an avid collaborator and team player - to accompany us on our mission of uniqueness and excellence. If this is you, then don’t wait, let us know!
- Very good English skills.
- Good knowledge of French or German.
- Upper intermediate or advanced Excel skills (must-have).
- Analytical thinking, numeracy and problem-solving skills (critical).
- High attention to detail (critical).
- Knowledge of the insurance market would be an asset.
- Ability to question the status quo and openness to new challenges.
- A positive attitude and sense of humor are a must!
What you can expect from us
- Unique professional and personal development at one of the pioneers in professional insurance support.
- Exposure to the global insurance industry.
- Ongoing professional training.
- Your own personal training budget.
- Luxmed medical cover for you, with the option to extend cover to your family/partner.
- Flexible work hours (we start between 7 and 10am).
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere created by passionate people.
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"