- Typ ofertyPraca stała
- Pensja: nie podano
- Firma: DEVnet High Performance Solutions Sp. z o.o.
- Kontakt: Anna Dąbrowska
- Język obcy: angielski
- Doświadczenie: Minimum 2 lata
- Miejscowość: Wrocław
- Region: dolnośląskie
- Państwo: Polska
Network and System Administrator
Our consulting service is the development and implementation of solutions for customers in complex markets. Our business and IT consulting focuses on the fields of Risk Management, Quantitative Methods, Data Processing and Data Management as well as software and technology. We have set ourselves the goal of establishing DEVnet internationally as a strong brand for holistic and innovative problem-solving skills in the financial, insurance and energy sectors.
Our employees are the key to success. When they evolve, they develop their team, they develop the company. We create the framework to make this possible and are looking for experienced employees who support us.
What we offer to you
· Constant individual development
· Regular in-house workshops
· Budget for external courses, conferences, etc.
· Independent, autonomous work
· Opportunity to develop professional skills in IT related topics
· Networking structures
· Being a part of international teams
· Collaborative and creative work environment
· Flexible working hours
· Company social events
· Attractive compensation and benefits packages
· Possibility to work from Wrocław or Germany
What you need
· Familiarity with network operation rules, services, protocols, servers and various operating systems (Windows /
· Understanding interactions between infrastructure and software components
· Experience on similar position (min 3 years)
· Technical education
· Ability to work independently and well organized
· Client-oriented approach, empathy and detail-oriented
· Good command of English is essential, German an advantage
· Readiness to travel abroad is advantageous
What you can expect
· Maintenance and monitoring network security software appliances and responding to alerts as needed
· Windows environment problem solving
· Administration of local infrastructure
· Incident handling (2nd and 3rd level support)
· Creating technical documentation and concepts
· Your projects are interesting technical challenges
If you are looking for a responsible position in an interdisciplinary team and would like to continue your career in a complex and dynamic environment, please send us your resume in English: [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you in Wroclaw.
DEVnet High Performance Solutions Sp. z o. o. as an employer is the controller of your data processed within the recruitment process.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address
Purpose and Basis of the Processing
Your personal data, to the extent specified in the labour law provisions, will be processed in order to carry out the current recruitment procedure (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), while other data, including contact data, will be processed on the basis of consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) which may be revoked at any time.
If the documents contain the data referred to in Article 9(1) of the GDPR, your consent to their processing (Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR) will be necessary and it may be revoked at any time.
Labour law provisions: Article 22 of the Labour Code and §1 of the Regulation of the Minister of Labour and Social Policy of 28 May 1996 on the scope of keeping records by employees in matters related to the employment relationship and the manner of keeping personal records of the employee.
Recipients of Personal Data
The recipient of your personal data will be DEVnet High Performance Solutions Sp. z o.o. and other companies of the DEVnet group.
The recipients of your personal data may be authorized employees of DEVnet High Performance Solutions Sp. z o. o. as well as of other DEVnet group companies and entities processing them on the order of DEVnet High Performance Solutions Sp. z o. o. as well as of other DEVnet group companies (e.g. entities providing services to DEVnet High Performance Solutions Sp. z o. o. and to other DEVnet group companies) and entities that have the right to access personal data on the basis of applicable law, such as judicial authorities.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
No automated decisions, including those resulting from profiling, will be taken on your data.
Retention Period for Data Storage
Your data collected in the current recruitment process will be stored for up to 3 months from the beginning of the recruitment process.
In the case of an additional consent granted by you to the use of personal data for the purposes of future recruitment (with the exemplary content “I consent to the processing of my personal data by DEVnet High Performance Solutions Sp. z o. o. o. also for future recruitment.”). Your data will be used for 12 months.
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustaw z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"