Jober's Terms & Conditions
- Jober.uk is owned by CIRIT Ltd - called Owner.
- Please be aware that all jobs are posted by Jober's users and The owner doesn`'t take any responsibility for content of adverts.
- Each advert must be related to particular postion (job offer) otherwise will be removed by website admins.
- Every user may post as many jobs as he/she wishes, as long as each job relates to a different position.
- Jober.uk will not get involved in any kind of disputes between users although might share some information for legal purposes.
- It is allowed to use the website only in accordance to the British and international law.
- It is disallowed to publish any content that is protected by the law (i.e. copyrights), that is offensive to other users or people/companies, that is related to erotic or pornography.
- Users can not claim any damage made as a result of an error or fault.
- If you do not accept our Terms & Conditions you should not be browsing our pages and you are not allowed to publish any content or apply for any jobs.
- Your e-mail address may be stored and you may receive new job postings to your inbox.
- Job offers posted on the website do not belong to the owner and have been posted by website's users.
- If you think that one of job adverts is suspiciouse please contact us by e-mail as soon as possible. We will do our best to investigate each e-mail and remove unfair adverts.
- Your username will be e-mail address provided during registration.
- Each e-mail address will be validated and will need to be confirmed.
- All jobs can be posted with at no costs - and you will never be charged for your postings.
- User will agree to receive any marketing and non marketing mailing from owner of the website and other users.
- Your jobs may be removed and/or account blocked id we think you do not act in good will or may cause damage to website or users.
Your jobs & account.
- Your jobs may be removed and/or account blocked if:
- you do not respect the Terms & Conditions
- you advertise competitors or may cause damage to the website,
- you place jobs with same or similar content
- The action may be taken without any notice.
- All designs (i.e. Logo, templates) are protected by copyrights and can not be used without permission.
- It is criminal offence to try to get unpriviledged access to the website's database, code or server. Each attempt will be recorded and legal action will be taken.
- he Terms & Conditions may change without notice.